Plumbing Engineering responsibilities overlap into the professional areas of civil, mechanical, and chemical engineering, Fire Protection Engineering, and Process Engineering. Generally, our Plumbing Design and Engineering performs the calculations, sizes the equipment, and prepares the plumbing design and construction documents and specifications under the supervision of a licensed Mechanical, Fire Protection or Civil, Professional Engineer.
Our vision of Plumbing Engineering entails designing systems for the “whole building” to use, preserve, and respect the biospheric earth systems of recycling air, waste, and water.
And we ensure every pipe connection is correct and every delivery method is most efficient.
- Fire Protection
- Solar heating Systems
Scope and Application
- Survey, Study and Report
- Construction Drawings and Specifications
- Construction Review
- Energy Surveys, feasibility and Energy Audit Studies
- California State Energy Code Compliance (Title 24)
- Consultation, Design Review and Recommendation
- Performance Specifications for Design/Built Contracts
- Value Engineering
- Leed and Green Building Study
- Green Building and LEED Compliance